The privacy of our visitors to aussieweb.com.au is important to us.
At aussieweb.com.au, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important.
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and
visit aussieweb.com.au, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to
All of us at AussieWeb are committed to providing you with peace of mind in
protecting your privacy. We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act
1998, which sets out a set of principles concerning the protection of your
Your personal information
Personal information held by AussieWeb may include:
- Your name
- Your business name
- Current address
- Telephone number(s)
- Mobile phone number
- Fax number
- ACN or ABN numbers
- Email address
- Web site address
- Listing renewal dates
- Log on and passwords for listing updates
If you choose to not provide us with the business information we request from
you, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or you
may experience difficulty or delays in the delivery of our services and
How we collect personal information
AussieWeb collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you via business cards, details provided in correspondence, over
the telephone or when submitted by a form on one of our web sites;
- From third parties such as our related companies;
- Your representatives;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- When legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Assist you with our products and services;
- Provide or improve our service delivery through a range of media;
- Administer and manage our services provided to you including charging, billing
and collection of debts;
- Inform you of ways the products and services provided to you can be improved;
- Research and develop our products and services;
- Improve our understanding of your business to provide you with better products
- Maintain and improve our business systems for improved services and product delivery.
When we disclose personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, AussieWeb may
disclose your personal information to organisations outside AussieWeb.
These organisations carry out our:
- Delivery activities;
- Web site hosting;
- Mailing systems;
- Billing and debt collection;
- Market research.
- Data Based Marketing consulting.
Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation
to AussieWeb providing our products and services to you. AussieWeb takes
reasonable steps to ensure these organisations are subject to obligations of
confidentiality or privacy in relation to the protection of your personal
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Other companies who have a partnering relationship with AussieWeb;
- Your authorised representatives, accountants or legal advisers when requested
by you to do so;
- Credit providers;
- Our professional advisors, including our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- Government or regulatory organisations as required or authorised by law;
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
AussieWeb takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we
collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However,
the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the
information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your address,
telephone numbers and email addresses.
You can access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information. If you would like
to do so please let us know. You may be required to provide proof of
identity and/or put you request in writing for security reasons. We
reserve the right to charge a fee for repetitive requests for and providing
access to your information.
This website uses Google AdWords
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous
visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page,
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.